Love for Esthetics. Passion for Skin Science Education.
Our instructors and career placement team take pride in our students. We provide job placement assistance including:
- Introductions to Prospective Employers via Our Employer Network
- Introductions to Past Alumni of Dermal Science Aesthetics & Nails Academy
- Access to Ongoing Learning and Continuing Education
- Access to Discounted Prices for Premiere Beauty Industry Products
- Business Consulting and Marketing Advice
We track our annual performance with respect to graduate completion rates, licensure rates, and employment rates.
Based on the 2012 NACCAS Annual Report, our students achieved:
- Completion: 100%
- Licensure: 100%
- Employment: 83.92%
We will assist you in writing a professional resume, teaching you business skills, and practicing interview techniques.
Excellence in Esthetics and Nail Technician Training in Virginia, Maryland & Washington DC.