Frequently Asked Financial Aid Questions
As a prospective student for esthetician school and nail tech school, Dermal Science International Aesthetics & Nails Academy is glad to assist you. We have highlighted below frequently asked questions about financial aid and assistance.
1. Do I need to be admitted to Dermal Science International Aesthetics & Nails Academy before I can apply for financial aid?
No. Prospective students can apply for federal financial aid (grants and loans) by visiting https://fafsa.ed.gov or calling 1-800-4-FED-AID.
2. How do I apply for Federal Financial Aid?
Please visit https://fafsa.ed.gov or call 1-800-4-FED-AID.
3. What information do I need to apply for federal financial aid via FAFSA?
You will need:
• Your social security number (and / or that of your parent’s social security number if you are a dependent student).
• Drivers license number (if applicable).
• Alien Registration number (if applicable).
• Federal tax information (tax returns)
For a detailed list of FAFSA’s requirements, please visit: https://fafsa.ed.gov.
4. What is FAFSA?
FAFSA is the ‘free application for federal student aid. The official web site for the United States federal student aid program is: https://fafsa.ed.gov.
5. How do I get Started?
Dermal Science International Aesthetics & Nails Academy’s Federal School code is: 042387. Once you have completed the FAFSA application, your information will be forwarded directly to Dermal Science International Aesthetics & Nails Academy. We will contact you immediately once we receive your information from FAFSA.
6. How long does it take to get approved for financial aid?
Generally, it takes 3 to 5 business days for us to receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA.
Helpful Download Information:
Click on the link below to download the Financial Aid Information Form.
• Financial Aid Information Form for Dermal Science International Aesthetics & Nails Academy
Excellence in Esthetics & Nail Technician Training.
Proudly Educating Students in Virginia, Maryland & Washington DC.