Massage Training Program
Level 4 – Selective Topics & Culmination
Love for Massage. Passion for Excellence in Massage Education.
The Level 4 (Selective Topics & Culmination) massage training program consists of 187 total hours which is broken down as follows: 66 lecture hours and 121 hands-on hours.
Pre-requisites – Level 1, 2 and 3 and successful completion of Swedish Massage practical exam #3. One additional professional massage session (must be different therapist then those used previously).
- Elective: Specialization – 80 hours (40/40): Spa & Sports.
- CPR & First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogens (Red Cross) – 12 hours (12/0): basic life saving skills are learned, and certification achieved for cardiopulmonary resuscitation, first aid and blood borne pathogens. Students are required to pass the training and achieve certification prior to completion of Level 4 and graduation.
- Business Planning III (Goal Setting, Planning for your Future) – 5 (5/0)
- Exam Review – 10 hours (9/1)
- Clinic Rotations IV – 80 hours (must include 10-15 hours hands-on using specialization focus) (0/80)
We are located across the street from the Silver Line Reston Metro Station (Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station) in Reston VA, and within 30 minute drive time of Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Excellence in Massage Training & Licensing in Virginia, Maryland & Washington DC.