Skin Care Coursework
The Skin Care coursework for the Basic Esthetics Licensing and Training Program involves 255 hours of instruction where you will learn:
- Health Screenings
- Skin Analysis and Consultation
- Effleurage and Related Movements and Manipulations of the Face and Body
- Cleansing Procedures
- Extraction Techniques
- Machines, Equipment and Electricity
- Manual Facials and Treatments
- Machine Electrical Facials and Treatments
- General Procedures and Safety Measures
We are proud to be a resource for our students in Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC with Financial Aid and Financial Assistance Programs.
Excellence in Esthetics and Nail Technician Training in Virginia, Maryland & Washington DC.