Master Esthetics Licensing Program – 600 Hours
The Master Esthetics Licensing Program covers the 600 hours of course work and practical requirements necessary for passing the Virginia State Board examination.
This licensing program covers advanced topics including:
- Chemical Peels
- Other Intricate Procedures
Our training will prepare you for the Master Aesthetics Licensing Exam.
How Long is Master Esthetics Program?
- Full Time Esthetics Students: 25 Weeks.
- Part Time Esthetics Students: 50 weeks.
Helpful Information: Master Aesthetics Licensing Program
- Advanced Skin Care & Modalities Course
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology Course
- Advanced Business Subjects and Infection Control Coursework
- Advanced Procedures and Chemical Exfoliation Course
- Description of the Master Esthetics Licensing Program – 600 Hours
- Lymphatic Drainage Course
- State Laws, Rules and Regulations
Excellence in Esthetics and Nail Technician Training in Virginia, Maryland & Washington DC.