Massage Training Program
Level 3 – Advanced Sciences & Specialized Body Work
Love for Massage. Passion for Excellence in Massage Education.
The Level 3 (Advanced Sciences & Specialized Body Work) massage training program consists of 191 total hours which is broken down as follows: 98 lecture hours and 93 hands-on hours.
Pre-requisites – Level 1 and 2 and successful completion of Swedish Massage practical exam #2. One additional professional massage session (must be different therapist then those used previously).
- Pathology II – 15 hours (15/0)
- Deep Tissue Massage – 15 hours (2/13)
- Swedish Massage III & Focused Work – 13 hours (2/11)
- Anatomy III & Physiology III – 10 hours (9/1)
- Movement/Kinesiology – 35 hours (20/15)
- Assessments – 35 hours (20/15)
- Business II (Planning, Interview, Ownership/Self) – 10 hours (10/0)
- Special Topics/Other Modalities (Spa, Medical, Sports, Asian, Energy, Stretching, Myofascial) – 40 hours (20/20)
- Clinic Rotations III – 18 hours (0/18)
We are located across the street from the Silver Line Reston Metro Station (Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station) in Reston VA, and within 30 minute drive time of Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Excellence in Massage Training & Licensing in Virginia, Maryland & Washington DC.