Description of the Basic Aesthetics Licensing Program
Through theory and clinical practice, students of the Basic Aesthetics Licensing Program will develop the skills and knowledge that are necessary to obtain licensure and be a successful esthetician.
Objectives of the Basic Aesthetics Licensing Program
Upon completion of the course requirements, you will be able to:
- Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity.
- Achieve competency in esthetics.
- Be familiarized with the best practices in esthetics.
- Apply your skills in real-world situations through analysis and simulation exercises.
- Pass the Virginia, Maryland and DC board examination for licensing.