Code of Ethics
It is the responsibility of Dermal Science International Aesthetics & Nails Academy to ensure professional conduct at all times.
We have established the following guidelines for our esthetician & nail technician licensing students and faculty.
Our Promises to You. One must:
- Maintain high professional standards as a clinical esthetician at all times.
- Professionally represent the aesthetics industry by refraining from immoral & unethical practices.
- Only engage in fair business relationships with other colleagues, clients and employers.
- Use only reputable equipment, vendors with adequate theory and hands-on training.
- Never mislead the public with guarantees, false advertising or over-rated statements for the results expected of a procedure.
- Follow all federal, city and state cosmetology board guidelines and laws at all times.
- Maintain infection control and client safety procedures at all times.
- Follow compliance with OSHA, CDC, HIPPA and the DPOR guidelines at all times.
- Continue education on an annual basis by joining associations, taking extra classes and/or attending trade conferences.
- Keep all licenses current.
Excellence in Esthetics and Nail Technician Training in Virginia, Maryland & Washington DC.